Also available are fitting instructions for:-
- Cassette mounted blinds and screens
- Non-cassette mounted blinds and screens
- STOPLITE blackout blinds
- VARYSTOP blackout blinds (downloads a PDF)
- SELFPOWA blinds
LITETITE® Blackout blind Fitting Instructions
Please follow these instructions when fitting LITETITE cassette mounted blackout blinds. Outside of the window recess fitting instructions can be found via the link at the bottom of this page.
Methods of Litetite Operation
Sloping blind installation
Decide EXACTLY where the screen/blind is to be fitted, ensuring that:-
- The screen/blind will not interfere with window stays or any other obstructions, when operated.
- The screen is absolutely level.
- The brackets are fixed securely (the distance between the brackets will vary depending on the size of the screens).
For LITETITE Outside Recess Installation click here
• Measuring Instructions – How to measure windows correctly
• Screen Shapes Available – Many different screen shapes are available
• Film/Fabric Cleaning Instructions (Downloads a PDF)