Also available are fitting instructions for:-
- Cassette mounted blinds and screens
- Non-cassette mounted blinds and screens
- STOPLITE blackout blinds
- VARYSTOP blackout blinds (downloads a PDF)
- SELFPOWA blinds
LITETITE® Blackout blind Fitting Instructions
Please follow these instructions when fitting LITETITE cassette mounted blackout blinds.
Methods of Litetite Operation
Sloping blind installation
Decide EXACTLY where the screen/blind is to be fitted, ensuring that:-
- The screen/blind will not interfere with window stays or any other obstructions, when operated.
- The screen is absolutely level.
- The brackets are fixed securely (the distance between the brackets will vary depending on the size of the screens).
For LITETITE Outside Recess Installation click here
• Measuring Instructions – How to measure windows correctly
• Screen Shapes Available – Many different screen shapes are available
• Film/Fabric Cleaning Instructions (Downloads a PDF)