We export to over 100 different countries.
Our transparent sunscreens and blackout roller blinds are installed in Marine Vessels, Oil Rigs Offshore Platforms, Air Traffic Control Towers, Crane Cabins, VTS Towers and Control Rooms all over the world.
Solar Solve are committed to the continuous improvement of our manufacturing processes and to supplying innovative, specialised products and personalised world-class service to the marine window blind industry. We provide solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs. With over 45 years’ experience in quality blind manufacture your confidence in us is assured.
SOLASOLV® transparent sunscreens are the only sunscreens in the world to be Type Approved by Lloyd’s, DNV, ABS and RINA. Rigorous tests have been carried out by each Type Approval body ensuring that SOLASOLV® sunscreens meet the latest regulatory requirements.
ROLASOLV® blackout roller blinds are the only Flame Retardant Blackout Roller Blinds that are Type Approved for use on board Oil Rigs, Platforms, FPSO’s, Jack-ups, Offshore Drilling Units and other Offshore Structures.
To operate a profitable enterprise by developing, manufacturing, supplying and building Solar Solve’s superior quality SOLASOLV® and ROLASOLV® brands of goods and services for the benefit of our customers and all other stakeholders globally, to ensure their requirements are fully satisfied to achieve a good and lasting relationship with them.
To maintain SOLASOLV® anti-glare roller sunscreens and ROLASOLV® specialist roller blinds as the global Marine Industry’s leading Type Approved brands and to expand this success to include the Air Traffic Control Towers of the worldwide Aviation Services Industry, VTS Towers, Oil Rigs and operators cabs in all types of Cranes and other Heavy Equipment. Continue to be admired as a centre of excellence in our field by all of our stakeholders as well as the industries we serve.
Our Company’s Values
Integrity – we say it we do it
Service – outstanding
Efficiency – we do it once, we do it quick, and we do it exceptionally well
Perfection – is what we achieve every working day
Value – we add those touches that money can’t buy
Solar Solve Limited is proud of the reputation that has been formulated since establishment, we are ever conscious of the constant attention that is needed in order to preserve our integrity. To ensure that the quality of service is maintained and continuously improved we will adhere to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
To this end we are committed to our Quality Policy – to excel in the Manufacture of Retractable Solar Blinds.
The company is committed to a programme of quality awareness that demands the co-operation and involvement of top management and of all our employees.
The procedures that are stipulated in our Quality Manual result from our careful attention to the specified – and often individual – requirements of our customers. They describe the operating procedures that are mandatory for all company personnel to ensure that our company Quality Policy is maintained. The goals and objectives of the company in this respect are as follows:
- The company will maintain and document a Quality Management System that satisfies the customer’s requirements and ensures the highest practical levels of service.
- The company will supply products at the agreed delivery dates.
- The company will develop its products/services to meet the demands from the market place.
- The company will choose suppliers who aim to provide professional, consistent services on time.
- Excellence in quality is achieved by creating quality awareness in all employees. The company will, in accordance with the above, educate, train, appraise and evaluate its employees in all the required aspects of Quality Control.
- The company will comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The company shall determine and select opportunities for improvement and implement any necessary actions to meet customer requirements and enhance customer satisfaction.
These shall include:
- improving products and services to meet requirements as well as to address future needs and expectations;
- correcting, preventing or reducing undesired effects;
- improving the performance and effectiveness of the quality management system.
In achieving these objectives, we shall aim to exceed the customer’s expectations in terms of quality and service.
To ensure awareness of our Quality requirements, a copy of this policy will be made available to all personnel.