SOLAROLA® transparent anti glare roller sunscreen / blinds without an anodised aluminium cassette
SOLAROLA® anti-glare sunscreens are a cost effective alternative to SOLASAFE® sunscreens. They still offer the same great benefits as SOLASAFE® sunscreens but do not have the protective aluminium cassette and ‘wipe clean’ brush system. SOLAROLA® sunscreens are guaranteed for 1-year and come complete with aluminium bottom rail and optional side channels or guide cables.
Benefits of SOLAROLA® sunscreens include:
• Improved visibility and safety – glare is reduced by up to 93% to ensure clear visibility and safer navigation.
• True colour rendition is maintained so navigation marks and objects are easily identified.
• Reduced eye strain – the problem of glare and reflection on electronic charts is eliminated. Low sun and its reflection on water and ice can be hazardous and uncomfortable.
• Creates a more comfortable environment – keeps crew alert and maintains work rate by rejecting up to 87%* of the suns heat.
• Protects exposed areas of the body – at least 97% of harmful UV light is filtered.
*(maximum benefit can only be achieved by installing SOLAROLA screens at all windows)
Other features of SOLAROLA® sunscreens:
• Guaranteed unconditionally for 1-year
• Easy to install, simple to operate
• Choice of operating systems and film colours
• Made to measure
• Only sunscreens in the world to be type approved by Lloyds, DNV-GL and ABS
Types of Operation
Several different types of operation are available. Please contact our technical department for help or advice.
Double pulley bottom rail constant tension spring Ideal for sloping windows!
Constant tension spring centre pull
Left or right hand side chain clutch
Click the images below to see photographs of actual operation (please note a pop-up window will appear)
AC or DC Electrical Operation
Electric by remote control, group control and ⁄ or local individual control − ideal for blinds that are difficult to access. Low-voltage
(LOVO-24V D.C) is available for smaller sized roller blinds. High voltage (HIVO-230V A.C, 50Hz or 60Hz) is available over the full range of roller blind sizes. Contact the technical department for more details.
Radio Control Handset
Surface Mounted Switch
The Radio controller is CE marked (European Conformity) and transmits on 433MHz.
The Radio controller complies with:
- 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive
- 89/336/EEC EMC Directive
- 1995/5/EC Radio and Telecommumications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive
NOTE: Please make sure that this frequency will not interfere with any other equipment before ordering.
Standard Batteries or Re-chargable Batteries can be used
Choice of Films
Because of their highly reflective outer surfaces GOLD and SILVER are the most effective solar films. If a reflective appearance is not desired we recommend GREY film as the next best option.
|% Glare Reduction (Anti Glare Effect)||93||92||91||84|
|% Total Solar Energy Rejected (Heat Rejection)||87||77||65||67|
|% Ultra Violet Light Rejected||99||97||98||98|
|% Total Solar Transmission||9||7||23||27|
|% Total Solar Reflection||57||63||19||19|
|% Total Solar Absorption||34||27||58||54|
|% Visible Light Transmission||7||7||8||15|
How to Measure
Types of Fixing
Max and Min Dimensions
Maximum and Minimum dimensions will vary depending on the type of operation and are shown below in mm.
|Type of Operation|
|Constant Tension Spring||3500||3500||400||250|
|Side Chain Clutch||3500||3500||350||250|
|Low Voltage Electric Motor||2000||1500||400||250|
|High Voltage Electric Motor||4000||4000||600||250|
SOLASOLV® Anti-glare, heat rejecting transparent roller sun blinds, sun screens and ROLASOLV® Blackout roller blinds are also ideal for other commercial and industrial use where professionals must face harsh blinding sunlight during their working day or where total blackout conditions are required. Here are just a few of the many other uses:-